Taking it under water

Friday, September 10, 2010
There are many digital cameras out there and it's hard to pick one considering the quality of pictures, it's price, and toughness. One day, I went to go out with my friends and we went for swimming. She brought her camera and I was surprised when she dropped the camera into the water It was a big joke and I'm foolish to get caught with it. And that's her way she introduce me to her underwater digital camera Olympus 790 SW. Actually, the camera doesn't amazed me for it's pictures and size. It amazed me on how fun we play with her camera. We took pictures of our selves posing under water and seen that we are all having fun.

That gave me decision to buy the same camera. When I'm ready to buy one, I saw in the internet that there is a new latest version of Olympus underwater camera it's the Stylus tough 8000. the specs blows me away. A 12 megapixel digital camera that has a tough body which is waterproof up to 10m, shockproof to falls from 2m, crush proof to weights up to 100Kg, freezeproof down to temperatures as low as -10°C and dustproof.
With that being said, this camera is perfect for out of town and expeditions. I went to Putipot island in Zambales May 2010 and test my camera. I dived around 5-6ft and take videos. 

here is the sample

And here are the sample pictures

  

Now my sister always borrow my Olympus tough 8000 whenever she and her friends go out for swimming. Taking pictures underwater surely is fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment